FM Qureshi stresses need to devise NAP to stem COVID-19 spread
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has highlighted the need to devise a National Action Plan (NAP) to win the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
While talking to private news channel, the minister said that the government has no intention to abolish the 18th Amendment, however, it wants to improve it.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi also invited Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leaders to come forward and support the government to improve 18th Amendment and National Accountability Bureau (NAB) laws.
- Pakistan Army spox warns India of befitting response to any military ...09:46 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- PM Imran hails top spy agency’s sacrifices for Pakistan09:00 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- COVID19 – Here’s how PIA will bring back Pakistanis stranded in ...07:47 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Lea Michele apologises after ‘Glee’ co-star Samantha Ware accused ...07:21 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah05:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020