FM Qureshi stresses need to devise NAP to stem COVID-19 spread
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has highlighted the need to devise a National Action Plan (NAP) to win the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
While talking to private news channel, the minister said that the government has no intention to abolish the 18th Amendment, however, it wants to improve it.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi also invited Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leaders to come forward and support the government to improve 18th Amendment and National Accountability Bureau (NAB) laws.
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020