Block Heels: For those who cannot walk in pencil heels, these are winners
I cannot feel comfortable walking in something other than what God has already given me, my feet.
Although some women walk in heels like they were born wearing them, and sleep wearing them, some girls still stick to the little comforts of life, which include easy to wear shoes so they can walk all they want.
While Marilyn Monroe would beg to differ, according to 'comfort loving' girls, Block Heels do the trick. They give the heels a pump and you look formal wearing them, and they aren't uncomfortable either, as it's a whole piece of steel/wood supporting your foot and you don't feel tortured after walking up and down stairs, even though I'd still approve of sneakers for the walking days over anything else.
So all you ladies who hate wearing heels but need some nice formals for occasions, go for block heels! They are a win win situation for all the women who want to wear heels but can't.
- The Magic Man by vivo X70 Pro — Bringing Out the Best of Emotions03:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Saudi Arabia deposits $3bn in Pakistan's central bank02:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Prime accused among 120 arrested over lynching of Sri Lankan national ...02:08 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- New Zealand's Patel rewrites history by taking 10 wickets in Test ...01:12 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: 'Shocked' Sri Lankan PM urges Imran Khan to bring ...12:44 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan sings UAE national anthem in Urdu08:35 PM | 3 Dec, 2021
- Ahsan Khan shares thoughts on acting as career for Bilawal Bhutto10:23 PM | 3 Dec, 2021
- Jacqueline Fernandez's leaked photo with 'extortionist' raises ...11:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2021