Block Heels: For those who cannot walk in pencil heels, these are winners
I cannot feel comfortable walking in something other than what God has already given me, my feet.
Although some women walk in heels like they were born wearing them, and sleep wearing them, some girls still stick to the little comforts of life, which include easy to wear shoes so they can walk all they want.
While Marilyn Monroe would beg to differ, according to 'comfort loving' girls, Block Heels do the trick. They give the heels a pump and you look formal wearing them, and they aren't uncomfortable either, as it's a whole piece of steel/wood supporting your foot and you don't feel tortured after walking up and down stairs, even though I'd still approve of sneakers for the walking days over anything else.
So all you ladies who hate wearing heels but need some nice formals for occasions, go for block heels! They are a win win situation for all the women who want to wear heels but can't.
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021