PM Imran urges Int’l community to play role in immediate lifting of military siege in IOK
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has called upon the international community to play its role in the immediate lifting of the siege and facilitating a just and durable solution of the Jammu and Kashmir dispute.
The call was made by him while talking to President of the Council of States of Swiss Confederation Jean Rene Fournier in Islamabad.
The Prime Minister highlighted the grave humanitarian crisis and the negative impact on regional peace and security situation due to India’s illegal actions taken in violation of international law and UNSC resolutions in the occupied valley.
While highlighting the Government's investor-friendly policies and improved security situation, the Prime Minister invited Swiss businesses to invest in Pakistan .
The Prime Minister also highlighted the role of Parliamentary interactions for enhancing bilateral relations, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019