PM Imran urges Int’l community to play role in immediate lifting of military siege in IOK
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has called upon the international community to play its role in the immediate lifting of the siege and facilitating a just and durable solution of the Jammu and Kashmir dispute.
The call was made by him while talking to President of the Council of States of Swiss Confederation Jean Rene Fournier in Islamabad.
The Prime Minister highlighted the grave humanitarian crisis and the negative impact on regional peace and security situation due to India’s illegal actions taken in violation of international law and UNSC resolutions in the occupied valley.
While highlighting the Government's investor-friendly policies and improved security situation, the Prime Minister invited Swiss businesses to invest in Pakistan.
The Prime Minister also highlighted the role of Parliamentary interactions for enhancing bilateral relations, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Tareen, Monis and Bakhtiar family among top beneficiaries of sugar ...12:53 AM | 5 Apr, 2020
- Foodpanda Pakistan provides monetary assistance to their heroes ...10:32 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019