PM Imran urges Int’l community to play role in immediate lifting of military siege in IOK
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has called upon the international community to play its role in the immediate lifting of the siege and facilitating a just and durable solution of the Jammu and Kashmir dispute.
The call was made by him while talking to President of the Council of States of Swiss Confederation Jean Rene Fournier in Islamabad.
The Prime Minister highlighted the grave humanitarian crisis and the negative impact on regional peace and security situation due to India’s illegal actions taken in violation of international law and UNSC resolutions in the occupied valley.
While highlighting the Government's investor-friendly policies and improved security situation, the Prime Minister invited Swiss businesses to invest in Pakistan .
The Prime Minister also highlighted the role of Parliamentary interactions for enhancing bilateral relations, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019