Fawad Khan breaks his silence on Pak-India tensions
Since the last month's militant attack on an Indian military base in Occupied Kashmir, the Pakistani artistes have been under fire in India, with the Humsafar star being at the tip of the receiving end.
In a post on his official Facebook page, Fawad Afzal Khan said he prays and wishes to build and live in a more peaceful world. “I believe we owe it to our children who will shape our tomorrow.” Fawad added.
The Pakistani actor said this was the first time he had spoken on the matter and asked people to disregard things attributed to him during this time.
He thanked his fans and fellow artistes from Pakistan, India and people all over the world who showed continued support for their belief in love and understanding to unite a divisive world.
Earlier in October, Fawad Khan and his wife Sadaf Khan were blessed with another child - a baby girl.
The Khoobsurat actor came into limelight after Indian extremist party Maharashtra Navnirman Sena threatened the actor, giving him and other Pakistani artists a 48-hour deadline to to leave the country amid heightened political tensions between the two neighbouring countries.
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Owaisi, other Indian politicians demand cancellation of ...12:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021