Now every Pakistani can be a part of Iqrarul Hassan’s Sar-e-Aam
The offer, due to be announced officially, is made to every citizen regardless of his age, race and region.
A red t-shirt with the logo of “Sar-e-Aam” has been introduced which will be given to every member of the program.
The project is aimed to promote team work for the betterment of society.
Hassan is of view a major change can be brought in Pakistan with more and more hands.
Urging people to highlight the issues across the country, he said: “Everyone should participate for the development of Pakistan in own capacity.”
How to join Sar-e-Aam team?
On April 29, 2016, Iqrar along with his 'Sar-e-Aam' team was arrested in Karachi for highlighting the poor security in the Sindh Assembly, but was granted a bail the next day.
His show, Sar e Aam, is aired on Ary News and quite famous for exposing corrupt and unauthentic products/public services like fake spiritual healers, unhygienic and adulterated food products.
The team comprises informers who are paid for information of an illegal activity, camera crew, the host himself and other necessary people for the recording of a show.
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021