Now every Pakistani can be a part of Iqrarul Hassan’s Sar-e-Aam
The offer, due to be announced officially, is made to every citizen regardless of his age, race and region.
A red t-shirt with the logo of “Sar-e-Aam” has been introduced which will be given to every member of the program.
The project is aimed to promote team work for the betterment of society.
Hassan is of view a major change can be brought in Pakistan with more and more hands.
Urging people to highlight the issues across the country, he said: “Everyone should participate for the development of Pakistan in own capacity.”
How to join Sar-e-Aam team?
On April 29, 2016, Iqrar along with his 'Sar-e-Aam' team was arrested in Karachi for highlighting the poor security in the Sindh Assembly, but was granted a bail the next day.
His show, Sar e Aam, is aired on Ary News and quite famous for exposing corrupt and unauthentic products/public services like fake spiritual healers, unhygienic and adulterated food products.
The team comprises informers who are paid for information of an illegal activity, camera crew, the host himself and other necessary people for the recording of a show.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to move ICC against Indian cricket board over threats to ...08:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Kiara Advani turns 2902:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021