Saudi man dies while having tooth removed
The man, in his 30s, was in a good condition when he walked into the dentistry in the northwestern town of Hail to have treatment for a bad tooth.
“He was in a good condition. When the dentist gave him injection and started to remove his tooth, the man fell unconscious and died,” 'Sabq' daily said.
It said relatives refused to receive his body and demanded an investigation to identity those behind his death so they will be prosecuted.
- President Alvi promulgates tax laws comprising new penalties for ...03:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- SCO Summit – Chinese FM Wang Yi calls on PM Imran in Dushanbe02:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- SCO Summit – PM Imran urges world to ensure peace in Afghanistan02:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Ushna Shah trolled for celebrating pet dog’s birthday12:47 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli's bold dance video goes viral01:27 PM | 17 Sep, 2021