Humaira Arshad gets son's custody till September 23
The court directed Ahmad Butt, former husband of Humaira, for handing over the son temporarily to mother till September 23. The final decision would be pronounced after next hearing.
An additional district and sessions judge on Friday reserved his verdict on singer Humaira Arshad’s petition seeking custody of her son.
Earlier, Humera had submitted to the court that her former husband had forcefully snatched her son Ali and had kept him in his illegal possession.
The judge directed police to produce the child in the court. Butt appeared before the court along with his son Ali and contended that Humaira Arshad’s brothers and relatives were operating gambling dens and he did not want to leave his son in such atmosphere.
- Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR10:25 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan Armed Forces on ...10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- ‘Surprise Day’ – Nation celebrates Feb 27 as tribute to PAF's ...09:38 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,315 new cases, 33 deaths08:40 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021