Humaira Arshad gets son's custody till September 23
The court directed Ahmad Butt, former husband of Humaira, for handing over the son temporarily to mother till September 23. The final decision would be pronounced after next hearing.
An additional district and sessions judge on Friday reserved his verdict on singer Humaira Arshad’s petition seeking custody of her son.
Earlier, Humera had submitted to the court that her former husband had forcefully snatched her son Ali and had kept him in his illegal possession.
The judge directed police to produce the child in the court. Butt appeared before the court along with his son Ali and contended that Humaira Arshad’s brothers and relatives were operating gambling dens and he did not want to leave his son in such atmosphere.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021