NAB files supplementary reference against ex-PM Abbasi in LNG case
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Monday filed a supplementary reference against 22 accused in LNG case including former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, his son Abdullah Khaqan Abbasi and ex-finance minister Miftah Ismael.
AC-II Judge Azam Khan conducted hearing on the reference moved by NAB against PML-N's stalwart Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and others. The former prime minister and other accused appeared before the court and mark their attendances.
At the outset of hearing, the NAB prosecutor informed the court that the supplementary reference had been filed against the accused.
They could collect copies of this, he said, adding that a few accused were not in attendance.
The court served notices to five accused to ensure their attendances on next date of hearing. It may be mentioned here that Abdullah Khaqan Abbasi, the son of former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi had also been included in the list of accused people. The court adjourned hearing of the case till September 22.
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020