CJP summons comprehensive report of Quaid-e-Azam solar power plant's expenditures
The top judge, who is quite active in affairs related to general public, also summoned details pertaining to the solar plant’s costs, production and expenditures besides directing the relevant to submit a report regarding the power companies’ performance and expenditures.
Let it be known that Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Limited is a public-sector for-profit company established by the Punjab government in 2013. The plant was connected to the national grid in 2015 by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in Bahawalpur, Geo News reported.
Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP) and the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had initiated an investigation pertaining to alleged embezzlement in its construction.
- IWMI to help Punjab prepare water data on Governor's help10:39 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- At least 3 players, 5 staff members contract Covid ahead of PSL 202209:52 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 6,540 new Covid infections, 12 deaths as uptick ...09:27 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Inside the dreamy reception of TikTok stars Kanwal Aftab and ...04:25 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021