Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain stitch protective suit for doctors
KARACHI - Popular Pakistani TV star Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain produced a protective suit for doctors at home amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Taking designer Asim Jofa’s initiative ahead, Hussain had posted a video on Instagram in which he can be seen stitching a protective suit. He went onto say that he is stitching for the first time with the help of his wife Iqra.
Yasir said that instead of just paying tribute to doctors and paramedics on fighting on the frontlines, it would be better to show support through our actions. He said anyone who knew how to stitch can make a medical protective suit at home with a waterproof cloth which can be bought from the market.
“If we can get one suit from each house we can help many doctors,” he added.
The couple praised designer Asim Jofa who produced protective gear for doctors in Sindh as they fight the pandemic.
Have anything to add to the story? Comment below.
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020