Man kills sister for talking to neighbouring boy in Karachi
KARACHI - A man on Saturday shot dead her 19-year-old sister in Clifton area of Karachi for talking to a boy in the neighbourhood.
The suspect has been arrested while the weapon used in the crime has also been recovered.
The accused, Hasnain Qamar, revealed during the interrogation that he used to bar her sister named Noor—ul-Huda from conversation with a neighbouring boy but she defied his advice.
The suspect added that he shot fire in the head of his sister when his younger brother told him about Huda’s constant talk to the boy.
She had died on the spot, said Qamar who is a sub-inspector at Land Department south.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020