Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu
RAWALPINDI - As many as 12 villages of Dadu district were badly affected after recent rains and hill torrent caused damage to Nai Gaj Dam resulting breaching of flood protection bund.
According to ISPR, army troops including army engineers, motor boats and army medical teams reached affected areas for rescue and relief efforts for stranded people in distress in Dadu.
- Defence Minister witnesses multinational military exercise KAVKAZ ...11:54 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Private schools announce fee waiver, installment facility amid ...11:27 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- New destinations explored for tourism to uplift economic, social ...10:42 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Peace in Afghanistan imperative for regional stability: PM Imran09:54 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Drug probe: Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan ...02:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie McDowell02:03 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020