USA, UK, China top three destinations of Pakistani exports: SBP
ISLAMABAD - The United States of America (USA) remained the top export destinations of the Pakistani products during first five months of current financial year (2019-20), followed by United Kingdom (UK) and China.
The total exports to the USA during July-November (2019-20) were recorded at $1744.415 million against the exports of $1698.809 million during July-November (2018-19), showing an increase of 2.68 percent during the period under review, according to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
This was followed by UK, wherein Pakistan exported goods worth $728.120 million against the exports of $753.054 million last year, showing decreased of 3.31 percent.
China was the at third top export destination, where Pakistan exported products worth $727.480 million during the current financial year against the exports of $741.643 million during last fiscal year, showing nominal decrease of 1.90 percent, SBP data revealed.
Among other countries, Pakistani exports to United Arab Emirates (UAE) stood at $663.883 million against $538.786 million during last year, showing increase of 23.21 percent while the exports to Germany were recorded at $533.048 million against $549.071 million last year, the data revealed.
During the first five months of financial year, the exports to Afghanistan were recorded at $432.465 million against $460.461 million whereas the exports to Span stood at $380.249 million against $379.083 million.
Pakistan’s exports to Italy were recorded at $324.971 million against $322.660 million last year where as the exports to Bangladesh stood at $297.676 million against $314.108 million.
Similarly, the exports to Belgium during the current financial year were recorded at $226.668 million against $252.240 million while the exports to France stood at $188.902 million against $192.340 million.
Pakistan’s exports to Singapore were recorded at $109.006 million during the current financial year compared to $119.586 million last year whereas, the exports to Japan stood at $84.113million against $91.932 million, to Indonesia $32.412 million against $138.031 million whereas the exports to India stood at $15.518 million during the financial year against $182.207 million during last year
- Nine Pakistani suspected drug smuggler arrested in Sri Lanka12:30 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- PM Imran launches SMS service to provide emergency cash11:16 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- K-Electric announces further relief during coronavirus lockdown10:42 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Army to ensure all necessary measures taken to public safety: COAS ...10:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- COVID 19:Pakistan extends lockdown till April 1409:10 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019