Earthquake jolts parts of AJK again
MIRPUR – Earthquake of comparatively high intensity jolted parts of Jehlum, Azad Jammu Kashmir's (AJK) lake-city of Mirpur and surrounding areas at 01.43 am (midnight) Wednesday.
It was the second successive day of the tremors, which shaken the area and lasted for about 3 seconds.
However, no loss of life or property was known immediately from any part of the areas following the calamity. People rushed out of houses to open spaces and started reciting verses from the Holy Quran.
Earlier earthquake measuring 4.3 Magnitude at the Richter Scale had hit Mirpur city and adjoin areas at 12.27 am on Tuesday.
- PAKvZIM – 500 crossed as Abid Ali hits highest Test score by ...08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Pakistan hands over dossier to ICRC for a medical corridor in ...06:05 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021