Rubina Ashraf in critical condition after testing positive for coronavirus
Veteran TV actor Rubina Ashraf, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus last week, has been shifted to ICU after her health condition worsened.
Previously, she was experiencing some of the symptoms of Covid-19 so she got tested and went into self isolation.
According to a few media portals, she is now in a critical condition and has been admitted to a private hospital.
Fellow celebs and wellwishers, including Mahira Khan, Humayun Saeed, Aijaz Aslam, Mansha Pasha and Simi Raheal
are sending in their prayers for Rubina’s speedy recovery.
InshAllah. https://t.co/HiTG7C8PAQ— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) June 7, 2020
Please pray for Rubina Ashraf. May Allah grant her good health and quick recovery pic.twitter.com/CK5jdkSvze— Humayun Saeed (@iamhumayunsaeed) June 7, 2020
Sending a prayer to Rubina Ashraf jee! Hoping and praying she gets well soon! 🙏♥️— Mansha Pasha (@manshapasha) June 7, 2020
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- BISE Rawalpindi board declares FA, FSc 2020 Results today (check ...02:03 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sahiwal board declares FA, FSc 2020 annual result today (check result ...01:56 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Check result as BISE Bahawalpur announces FA, Fsc 2020 result today01:50 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020