Rubina Ashraf in critical condition after testing positive for coronavirus
Veteran TV actor Rubina Ashraf, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus last week, has been shifted to ICU after her health condition worsened.
Previously, she was experiencing some of the symptoms of Covid-19 so she got tested and went into self isolation.
According to a few media portals, she is now in a critical condition and has been admitted to a private hospital.
Fellow celebs and wellwishers, including Mahira Khan, Humayun Saeed, Aijaz Aslam, Mansha Pasha and Simi Raheal
are sending in their prayers for Rubina’s speedy recovery.
InshAllah. https://t.co/HiTG7C8PAQ— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) June 7, 2020
Please pray for Rubina Ashraf. May Allah grant her good health and quick recovery pic.twitter.com/CK5jdkSvze— Humayun Saeed (@iamhumayunsaeed) June 7, 2020
Sending a prayer to Rubina Ashraf jee! Hoping and praying she gets well soon! 🙏♥️— manshapasha (@manshapasha) June 7, 2020
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020