Pakistan's ex-PM tests positive for coronavirus
LAHORE - Former premier and Pakistan Muslim League--Nawaz (PML-N) leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s corona test has returned as positive today (Monday).
According to media reports, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has quarantined himself at home after contracting the virus.
Shahid Khaqan is on bail in the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) case.
The cases of COVID-19 have passed the mark of one lac and 65 more deaths in one day were confirmed rising the toll to 2,067 countrywide. According to the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC), 4,728 people contracted COVID-19 in 24 hours.
Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed tests positive for ... 01:19 PM | 8 Jun, 2020
RAWALPINDI –Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed has tested positive for coronavirus today ...
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020