Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed tests positive for coronavirus
RAWALPINDI –Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed has tested positive for coronavirus today (Monday).
According to media details, the federal minister has quarantined himself has quarantined himself at home after contracting the virus.
Earlier today, former premier and Pakistan Muslim League--Nawaz (PML-N) leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s corona test has returned as positive.
More than 1 lac coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Pakistan and according to the latest figures by the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC), 4,728 persons have been tested positive for COVID-19 in 24 hours.
- Anti-locust operation carried out at 390 hectares of Lasbella in last ...04:29 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- TECNO “REAL HERO” Spark 6 with Heroic theme is expected to launch ...03:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Fatima Amir publicly thanked Feroze Khan for helping her harasser get ...01:40 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020