Ertugrul Ghazi's statue erected in Lahore
The action adventure serial full of sword fights, Dirilis:Ertugrul, has become a major hit in Pakistan and people just can’t stop obsessing over it.
The community members of Maraghzar Housing Scheme in Lahore are so enthralled by the Turkish dram, based on the character of Ertugrul, that they have paid a tribute to him by building a statue in their neighbourhood.
The warrior in the statue can be seen riding a horse with a sword in his hand.
The popular TV series is being aired on the Pakistan Television in Urdu language and was recommended by PM Imran Khan himself.
Many leading cast members of Ertugrul have expressed their desire to meet Pakistani fans as they are overwhelmed by the response they have received.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020