In my family when we curse, we curse with love: Rani Mukerji
In her upcoming film , Rani is playing a character who is plagued with Tourette syndrome. The song teaser from the film as just released depicting the life of a girl suffering from a nevrous system disorder. The teaser shows how one's weakness can be turned into a source of strength.
Speaking about her husband Aditya, Rani said, "Yes, I do. I curse my husband every day; I abuse my husband every day but he does such loving things that the cursing comes out with love! in my family when we curse, we curse with love. We don’t curse with hate. If I curse somebody, that means I really love that person."
Rani also revealed that Aditya was not impressed with the kind of films she was going when they met, "He told me that I’m doing a couple of crap films and that people have pressured him not to take me because they think you don’t have the equity for a Yash Raj film."
Rani was impressed by Aditya because of his upfront nature and respected him becuase of his privacy and wroking ethics.
Rani further spoke about wanting a normal life for their daughter and not bringing her in the spotlight unlike children of other stars, "I want Adira to grow up normally. You get unwanted and undeserved attention without having achieved anything in life. I want Adira to be treated like any other child in school. Aditya and I don’t want her to be photographed constantly."
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- ECP suspends 154 MPs including Fawad Chaudhry for not filing assets ...05:13 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Samsung sets new standard for flagship mobile processors with Exynos ...04:56 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Yemen's Houthi attack on Saudi Arabia village04:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021