Former cricketer's son commits suicide over non-selection in U-19 team
According to Hanif, Muhammad Zaryab ended his life as he was heartbroken after selection team declared him too old to be part of the U-19s, reported Geo News.
— Shoaib Jatt (@Shoaib_Jatt) February 20, 2018
The funeral prayers for deceased will be offered today in Karachi.
Zaryab was a student on intermediate and oldest son of the former cricketer, who represented Pakistan in five ODIs during 1990s.
Hanif said that his son was under pressure due to the non-cooperative behavior of the coaches, adding that action should be taken to save lives of other sons.
The father added that Zaryab had represented Karachi in a U-19 tournament in Lahore last month. During the tournament, Zaryab was sent home due to injury. He added that his son had tried to convince the authorities that injury was not serious but failed.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021