SBP launches official app to detect fake currency notes
The app helps users to identify and check the security features of Pakistani Banknotes and save themselves from the risk of counterfeit notes.
In the application, the user can select the desired banknote image and know the security features of Pakistani currency.
The app contains information about Pakistani Banknotes in English as well as in Urdu language. It is available on Google Play and iTunes.
This mobile app for iOS devices (iPad, iPhones) and Android also educates user about tell-tale signs behind a real and a fake Pakistani rupee note of any denomination.
Users can select the rupee denomination from the app and see pictures that detail the unique security safeguards built-in in the rupee note. Denominations include 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 PKR notes.
The app requires a minimum of iOS 8 to work on, though it could’ve easily been backwards-compatible with earlier iOS versions and mobile devices.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021