Must have apps for all solo females traveling in Pakistan
Nowadays, everything is possible by just using your smartphone. This technological advancement has brought about convenience into the lives of human beings which have enabled them to take control of their lives.
One aspect of this empowerment can be seen among women who are no longer confined to household chores. They no longer feel the need to have the company of males whenever they are going on a trip. Rather, by easily planning and arranging for every aspect of their travel voyage prior to their travelling to the new destination, females are ready to embark on a solo journey which is full of eye- opening experiences.
To facilitate these women, Jovago brings a list of apps which every woman travelling solo in Pakistan should have.
As Pakistani is a home to various diverse ethnic groups, there are a number of languages spoken throughout the country. With the help of the tech maestro, all females can easily get to understand and communicate by typing in words and phrases used in the local language. Google translate is available in 103 languages, out of which 52 are available offline. By using this app, you will no longer stutter because you are at a loss for words.
During travelling, if any emergency arises, one is not exactly sure whom to call for help. You can avoid this situation by using the Help Call app. With its easy to navigate button system, it brings all the essential international emergency information together. Do download the app in order to ensure that you are ready to face all the challenges that your solo journey brings about.
Travelling to Pakistan but don't know where to stay? Keep calm as Jovago Pakistan has come to your rescue. With an inventory of more than 2000 hotels, Pakistan’s best hotel booking website provides you with the best price guarantee and most importantly, the ease of paying online as well as offline. Moreover, it also allows you to search for the best hotel room by using the customised search engine which is based on various criteria including destination, stars, price and popularity.
Want to show off all your amazing travel pictures but think they are not good enough because you took them from your phone’s camera. Fret no more because by using the Instagram app, you are able to convert your plain pictures into digital works of art. The app offers various themes along with different filters to show your colourful side.
If you have information on any other app that you think is a must have for all the solo, female travellers out there, then do share it with us in the comments section below.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021