PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan shared the pictures of her late mother, Shaukat Khanum, and his wife Bushra on the eve of the International Women’s Day 2021.
The premier shared the pictures on Facebook-owned Instagram with a caption stating as, “Happy Women’s Day.
View this post on Instagram
“Prime Minister Imran Khan is fully committed to ensuring women's rights. That is why in the present regime, historic steps have been taken for the welfare and development of women,” said a statement issued by the PM office.
The International Women’s Day observed under this year’s theme, titled: “Women in leadership: achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world”.
IWD 2021 – Pakistan acknowledges achievements ... 08:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Ministry of Human Rights, in collaboration with UN Women and the EU in Pakistan, celebrated ...
- Pakistan reports 5,499 new cases, 148 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:09 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 April 202108:35 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021