Virat Kohli wishes Women's Day to wife Anushka Sharma, daughter Vamika in love-filled post
MUMBAI – Indian national captain Virat Kohli on Monday shared an adorable picture of his newborn with wife Anushka Sharma on Women's Day.
The star cricketer took to Instagram to share his experience of becoming a father, saying he realised the "true strength and divinity of women".
"Seeing the birth of a child is the most spine-chilling, unbelievable, and amazing experience a human being can have. After witnessing that, you understand the true strength and divinity of women and why God created life inside them," he wrote on his official handle.
View this post on Instagram
"It's because they are way stronger than us men."
Kohli then wished happy Women's Day to his wife Anushka Sharma, extending his wishes to all women around the world.
"Happy Women's Day to the most fiercely compassionate and strong woman of my life and to the one who's going to grow up to be like her mother. And also a Happy Women’s Day to all the amazing women of the world," he wrote on the photo-sharing app.
They celebrity couple had taken the wedding vows on December 11, 2017, and welcomed a new member – Vamika – in their family on January 11.
Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma share first picture ... 03:17 PM | 1 Feb, 2021
Indian cricket team's captain Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharma welcomed a new member in their family on January ...
- 'Joints for jabs': Activists distribute free marijuana to vaccinated ...02:59 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor's workout video takes the Internet by ...02:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan marks Allama Iqbal’s 83rd death anniversary01:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021