PSL set to become independent company
“PSL will become a separate company,” Shaharyar announced on Tuesday after a meeting of Pakistan Cricket Board’s (PCB) governing body.
“The governing board members have given approval to make PSL a separate company,” he said.
“After the development, the PSL will become independent from the PCB and will work separately. Discussions are under way to make a new secretariat and separate media department for the PSL ,” he added.
The meeting was held at the National Cricket Academy under the chair of PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan and was attended by all the governing body members.
Industrialist Arif Habib has been approved as one of the PSL directors.
PSL to kick-off from Feb 9 and the final match will be played in Lahore on March 7.
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019