Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s song reportedly removed from Dabangg 3
As per reports,Dabangg 3 makers dropped Khan's voice for Naina song
LAHORE - Bollywood star Salman Khan and the entire team has dropped RFAK's voice and replaced it with another singer for the upcoming Dabangg 's franchise. It is mainly due to the tensions between India and Pakistan.
The first two instalments saw two iconic tracks sung by Rahat , dedicated to Sonakshi Sinha's character. Tere Mast Mast Do Nain followed with Tore Naina Bade Dagabaaz Re in Dabangg 2 were hit numbers of the films.
The upcoming sequel also had Rahat Sahab's soothing voice. However, the new ‘Tose Naina Lade' track is said to have replaced the legendary singer with an Indian singer Javed Ali.
A source had revealed that Dabangg films songs have been hits and the Dabangg 3 album is no exception. One of the reasons why the Naina songs of part 1 and 2 worked so well is because of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's melodious voice," as reported by Bollywood Hungama.
The report further added, “Salman Khan got him on board for the romantic track of Dabangg 3 as well. The recording went well and everyone was happy with the outcome, including music director duo Sajid-Wajid. However, the tensions then increased between India and Pakistan. An unofficial decision was taken that the industry should stop working with singers from across the border. Since Rahat Saab is Pakistani, Salman and the entire team decided to drop his voice and replace it with that of another singer".
Here is the video for Tose Naina Lade sung by Ali:
Have anything to add? State in the comments section below.
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- President Trump to visit Pakistan soon: FM Qureshi03:41 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019