Man commits suicide by self-electrocution over heavy fine imposed by traffic police
A video that recorded the gory incident surfaced on social media showing a man climbing up the electricity pole allegedly after the traffic police imposed a hefty fine of Rs one thousand for violating the traffic rules.
According to the details available on social media, the man was a poor rickshaw driver and had violated the traffic rules. However, there are no further official details about the incident available.
Note: The story will be updated once there is a confirmation from the relevant police station.
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Mardan, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021