Man commits suicide by self-electrocution over heavy fine imposed by traffic police
A video that recorded the gory incident surfaced on social media showing a man climbing up the electricity pole allegedly after the traffic police imposed a hefty fine of Rs one thousand for violating the traffic rules.
According to the details available on social media, the man was a poor rickshaw driver and had violated the traffic rules. However, there are no further official details about the incident available.
Note: The story will be updated once there is a confirmation from the relevant police station.
- AC Narowal Tehniyat Bukhari made OSD for ‘misbehaving’ with women ...11:27 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Punjab extends lockdown till May 30 fearing spike in Covid cases10:47 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistan records 2,379 new Covid-19 cases, 76 deaths in 24 hours10:21 AM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Senior politician Begum Naseem Wali Khan is no more!09:49 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021