Shia girl targeted by Sarahah App, anonymous individual questions if they 'spit into water'
Here's what she replied:
“HAHAHA I’M DEADDDDD.
Okay, you think we spit into a glass of water before giving it to anyone? Let me tell you a few things.
One: Spitting into water or something would neither give us any benefit nor kill you because we don’t have arsenic in our saliva. So chill.
Two: Have you ever heard,”jhoota khane or peenay se pyar barhta hai”? If you have been drinking that spittle mixed water for centuries, why do we still have religious sectarianism? Mohabbat honi chahiye na?
Third & last: Do you know who is HUSSAIN (a.s)? He’s Prophet Mohammed’s (PBUH) grandson whose family was not allowed to drink a single drop of water in Karbala. Kids were crying by saying, “we are thirsty”. Whenever we drink water, we recall Karbala. We remember Hussain.”
Way to go, girl! We absolutely LOVED how she nailed the reply, proving that humbleness and patience is so beautiful. That gave a befitting response to the hate-monger, we are sure.
- Pakistan registers 3,785 new Covid-19 cases, 118 deaths in 24 hours09:12 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 09 May 202108:59 AM | 9 May, 2021
- A successful story of young Emirati chef - Ahmed Darweesh01:16 AM | 9 May, 2021
- PM Imran and Pakistani delegation pay respects at Masjid-e-Nabwi12:00 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021