Shia girl targeted by Sarahah App, anonymous individual questions if they 'spit into water'
Here's what she replied:
“HAHAHA I’M DEADDDDD.
Okay, you think we spit into a glass of water before giving it to anyone? Let me tell you a few things.
One: Spitting into water or something would neither give us any benefit nor kill you because we don’t have arsenic in our saliva. So chill.
Two: Have you ever heard,”jhoota khane or peenay se pyar barhta hai”? If you have been drinking that spittle mixed water for centuries, why do we still have religious sectarianism? Mohabbat honi chahiye na?
Third & last: Do you know who is HUSSAIN (a.s)? He’s Prophet Mohammed’s (PBUH) grandson whose family was not allowed to drink a single drop of water in Karbala. Kids were crying by saying, “we are thirsty”. Whenever we drink water, we recall Karbala. We remember Hussain.”
Way to go, girl! We absolutely LOVED how she nailed the reply, proving that humbleness and patience is so beautiful. That gave a befitting response to the hate-monger, we are sure.
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021