Shia girl targeted by Sarahah App, anonymous individual questions if they 'spit into water'
Here's what she replied:
“HAHAHA I’M DEADDDDD.
Okay, you think we spit into a glass of water before giving it to anyone? Let me tell you a few things.
One: Spitting into water or something would neither give us any benefit nor kill you because we don’t have arsenic in our saliva. So chill.
Two: Have you ever heard,”jhoota khane or peenay se pyar barhta hai”? If you have been drinking that spittle mixed water for centuries, why do we still have religious sectarianism? Mohabbat honi chahiye na?
Third & last: Do you know who is HUSSAIN (a.s)? He’s Prophet Mohammed’s (PBUH) grandson whose family was not allowed to drink a single drop of water in Karbala. Kids were crying by saying, “we are thirsty”. Whenever we drink water, we recall Karbala. We remember Hussain.”
Way to go, girl! We absolutely LOVED how she nailed the reply, proving that humbleness and patience is so beautiful. That gave a befitting response to the hate-monger, we are sure.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022