Akhri Station: Sarmad Khoosat set to create 'mental health' awareness with Kashf Foundation
Kashf Foundation came into limelight for their work against the much taboo topic of child abuse, with 'Udaari'.
Directed and produced by Sarmad Khoosat, the series will star Mikaal Zulfiqar, Sanam Saeed and Sania Saeed as well as many other promising actors.
Sanam Saeed stated in an interview that the plot revolved around seven women who met on a train, and the story revolves around the lives of these seven women.
Sanam further stated that her character was based on handling mental health challenges, and spreading awareness about depression.
Much needed, guys!
Akhri Station, according to sources, is currently in the production phase and the release date is yet to be decided.
About time someone came forward to talk about mental health issues!
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020