Irrfan Khan would love to work in Pakistan
Irrfan Khan and Pakistani actress Saba Qamar recently did a film together in India called 'Hindi Medium' where they play husband and wife and embark on a journey that revolves around their child's education.
In an interview with Express Tribune, Irrfan Khan expressed his wish for working in Pakistan. "I would love to work in Pakistan. I was offered a character in Bol but I couldn’t identify with that character. I didn’t like that space as an artist, therefore it didn’t work out," said Irrfan.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021