Nawazuddin Siddiqui's sister passes away after long cancer battle
Syama was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 18. She was admitted to a hospital in Pune where she passed away, reported Pinkvilla.
My sister ws diagnosed of advanced stage #breastcancer @ 18— Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@Nawazuddin_S) October 13, 2018
bt it ws her will power & courage dat made her stand agnst all d odds
she turns 25 2day & still fighting
M thankful 2 Dr.@koppiker & @Lalehbusheri13 fr motivating her
& m rly grateful 2 @resulp Sir fr introducng me 2 dem pic.twitter.com/xHsBK8uJDP
In a post, he revealed that Syama was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 18. He also opened up on how she was living with it, showing utmost courage and willpower.
According to the World Health Organization, breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide, claiming the lives of hundreds of thousands of women each year and affecting countries at all levels of modernization.
Rest in Peace!
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Younis Khan turns 4309:46 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020