England field in key WC match against Bangladesh
England need a win to stay afloat in the tournament, while a Bangladesh victory will lift them into the quarter-finals from Pool A and knock Morgan's side out.
England made two changes from their previous game against Sri Lanka, bringing in attacking batsman Alex Hales and seamer Chris Jordan in place of Gary Ballance and Steven Finn respectively.
Bangladesh also made two changes, dropping all-rounder Nasir Hossain and the injured Anamul Haque to play batsman Imrul Kayes and left-arm spinner Arafat Sunny.
Bangladesh: Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim (wkt), Mohammad Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Rubel Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Arafat Sunny
England: Eoin Morgan (capt), Moeen Ali, Ian Bell, James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Jos Buttler (wkt), Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Joe Root, James Taylor, Chris Woakes.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021