Everyday is a women's day, says Neelam Munir
KARACHI - Pakistani gorgeous TV star Neelam Muneer shared a message to mark Women’s Day which is celebrated on March 8 across the globe.
She took to Instagram and said for her every day is women’s day.
“For me, every day is a women’s day if we follow the commandments of our religion “Islam”. it’s a day when we should celebrate the women who have succeeded and crossed all the hurdles in life.”
View this post on Instagram
For me everyday is a women's day if we follow the commandments of our religion "Islam" .. it's a day when we should celebrate the women who have succeeded and crossed all the hurdles in life. I pray that our society follows the true spirit of islam and give all the rights to our women which Islam gives us. Aameen
She hopes the society follows the teachings of Islam to give women their due rights: “I pray that our society follows the true spirit of Islam and give all the rights to our women which Islam gives us. Aameen”
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 15 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,55907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- PAF aircraft carrying medical equipment from China arrives Pakistan04:52 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Mobile app to help combat coronavirus launched in Pakistan04:42 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab promulgates special ordinance for prevention of coronavirus ...03:28 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019