ECP resumes petition's hearing seeking disqualification of Imran Khan
The petitioner Hashim Ali Bhutta, in his plea, took the stance that the PTI chief did not declare his Bani Gala residence and flats in London in his asset declaration, adding that Khan failed to abide by Article 62 and 63 of the Constitution.
The ECP had earlier dismissed the petition as the petitioner could not attend the hearing of the case.
- State machinery in action in Gujranwala as Commissioner's pet dog ...11:35 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- WATCH: Several cars swept away as cloudburst triggers flash flood in ...10:46 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran says anyone who commits rape is solely responsible for the ...10:18 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan reports highest daily Covid cases in two months, positivity ...09:20 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi sets temperature soaring with new dance video in saree05:31 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn hints at getting married soon04:32 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Humayun Saeed turns 5003:20 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021