Dollar reaches Rs141.38
ISLAMABAD - The exchange rate of Dollar increased by 26 paisa in interbank and was traded at
Rs 141.38 as compared to the last closing of Rs 141.12, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Thursday.
However, according to Forex Association of Pakistan, the buying and selling rates of Dollar in the open market recorded at Rs 141.30 and Rs 141.80.
The SBP reported that in interbank the price of Euro increased by 16 paisa after which it was traded at Rs 158.18 against Rs158.02 of last day.
The price of Japanese yen remained constant at Rs 1.28, whereas the decrease of 38 paisa was witnessed in the exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 183.69 as compared to the last closing at Rs 184.07.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham soared by 07 paisa after which it was traded at Rs 38.49 against 38.42 whereas the increase of 08 paisa was a witness in the exchange rate of Saudi Riyal which was traded at Rs37.70 against Rs 37.62 of last day.
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- China expresses grief over Pakistan plane crash04:22 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020