VERNA'S 'Power Di Game' hints at power struggle between Mahira and Haroon
'Power Di Game' is written by Shoaib Mansoor and performed by Islamabad-based musician Xpolymer Dar. The official video of the high octane number shows Haroon and Mahira as rugged, resilient characters carefully placing pawns in a well sought chess game.
Here is a look at the video.
The song goes as "Meri pak sar zameen de kamaal karubar ne. Chor te daku ithe pulciyan de yaar ne. Log bekaar ne te paisaay walian de saaray paise payay bahr ne."
The video shows the strength of the characters. It also shows how darkness can change the perspective of a person. The lyrics also highlight the corruption that is engraved deeply in the roots of our country's justice system.
Verna is slated to release on November 17, 2017.
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021