VERNA'S 'Power Di Game' hints at power struggle between Mahira and Haroon
'Power Di Game' is written by Shoaib Mansoor and performed by Islamabad-based musician Xpolymer Dar. The official video of the high octane number shows Haroon and Mahira as rugged, resilient characters carefully placing pawns in a well sought chess game.
Here is a look at the video.
The song goes as "Meri pak sar zameen de kamaal karubar ne. Chor te daku ithe pulciyan de yaar ne. Log bekaar ne te paisaay walian de saaray paise payay bahr ne."
The video shows the strength of the characters. It also shows how darkness can change the perspective of a person. The lyrics also highlight the corruption that is engraved deeply in the roots of our country's justice system.
Verna is slated to release on November 17, 2017.
- Lahore cop arrested for obscene act at woman during raid (VIDEO)07:22 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Kandahar at 'serious risk of falling' as Taliban besiege key cities ...07:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pillion riding allowed as Sindh revises certain Covid lockdown ...06:43 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Vaccination process in Islamabad, Rawalpindi suspended as online ...05:56 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Kashmir Premier League: Bonanza Satrangi signs up with Muzaffarabad ...04:59 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021