VERNA'S 'Power Di Game' hints at power struggle between Mahira and Haroon
'Power Di Game' is written by Shoaib Mansoor and performed by Islamabad-based musician Xpolymer Dar. The official video of the high octane number shows Haroon and Mahira as rugged, resilient characters carefully placing pawns in a well sought chess game.
Here is a look at the video.
The song goes as "Meri pak sar zameen de kamaal karubar ne. Chor te daku ithe pulciyan de yaar ne. Log bekaar ne te paisaay walian de saaray paise payay bahr ne."
The video shows the strength of the characters. It also shows how darkness can change the perspective of a person. The lyrics also highlight the corruption that is engraved deeply in the roots of our country's justice system.
Verna is slated to release on November 17, 2017.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019