Roohi Bano is fine and at brother's house, confirms sister
After seeing the news on media, her sister told the media that Bano visited Fountain House for her treatment and now she is at her brother’s house.
According to doctors, she is suffering from schizophrenia and visits Fountain House for treatment, where a room is dedicated to her.
Roohi Bano is a winner of ‘Lux Style Unilever Chairman’s Lifetime Achievement Award’ and daughter of Indian tabla maestro Allah Rakha.
Bano, the half-sister of acclaimed musician/tabla maestro Zakir Hussain, was back in the news recently after thieves stole Rs 1 million and some valuables from her house in Gulberg area of Lahore.
A star of TV serials made in the 1970s and 1980s, Bano lost her only son Ali when he was shot dead in 2005 under mysterious circumstances at the age of 20.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants11:28 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 Covid-19 fatalities, death toll crosses 11,00011:24 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021