Coca-Cola to invest over $350m in Pakistan
He was talking to a delegation of the Company led by its President Eurasia and Africa Group Nathan Kalumbu in Islamabad.
President Kalumbu said that Coca-Cola Company is implementing a plan to invest over 350 million dollars in Pakistan.
He stated that three new Coca Cola plants are being established at Karachi, Multan and Islamabad and the fresh investment would further contribute to strengthening of economy and job creation.
He said Pakistan is ranked 7th in size in Coca Cola’s Eurasia and Africa group which includes 84 countries and the company accords it due importance in terms of production, marketing and other commercial activities.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020