Locally-made electric rickshaws to hit the roads very soon
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain Wednesday said Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) is formulating standards of Electric Rickshaws and hopefully the first batch of 10,000 Electric Rickshaws will be launched within six to eight months.
پاکستان کوالٹی اسٹینڈرز اس وقت بیٹری کے رکشوں کے اسٹنڈرز بنا رہا ہے، انشاللہٰ چھ سے آتھ ماہ میں پہلا دس ہزار بیٹری رکشوں کا بیج (Badge) سڑک پر آجائیگا۔ تین سے پانچ سالوں میں انجن والا رکشہ سڑکوں پر بین (Ban) کر سکیں گے https://t.co/5ziXtvd6V8— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) October 9, 2019
In a tweet, the federal minister informed that Rickshaws having engines will be banned within the period of three to four years.
Talking to APP, an official from PSQCA also informed that the authority is developing standards for the electric Rickshaws which will run through battery, not fuel.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health ...09:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019