Pakistan announce T20 team against West Indies
The Team has been finalised by Chief Selector Inzamam-ul- Haq and the National Selection Committee after consultations with the Pakistan Team Head Coach and the T20 Captain.
The green shirts will face World Champions West Indies in a three-match T20 series starting with back to back fixtures at the Dubai Cricket Stadium on the 23rd and 24th of September while the third T20 will be played on September 27th in Abu Dhabi.
Sarfaraz Ahmed, (Captain), Sharjeel Khan, Khalid Latif, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Muhammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Sohail Tanvir, Muhammad Nawaz, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Saad Nasim and Rumaan Raees.
- Sajid Sadpara becomes first Pakistani to summit eighth highest peak ...11:24 AM | 27 Sep, 2022
- NSC huddle: Top civil-military leaders to discuss audio leaks after ...10:51 AM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Ex-Pakistan lawmaker Jamshed Dasti arrested in Rawalpindi10:05 AM | 27 Sep, 2022
- US pledges another $10mn under food security for Pakistan09:32 AM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Two Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in South Waziristan gunfight: ISPR09:05 AM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hareem Shah's casino video goes viral08:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- First Pakistani woman joins Koenigsegg Automotives09:05 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Mawra Hocane calls Pakistan a "playground for murderers" following ...09:34 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022