Actress Sara Khan draws ire for posting bikini photos
Some people said they did not like what she was wearing and that she was not a true Muslim adding that she is ‘not a white girl’.
As soon as the Bidaai actress posted the pictures the moral company on Instagram started pen downing their views about the actress and trolled her. Some even said her to change her religion.
“I think you forget you are Muslim… You change your religion [sic] because in Islam [sic]… these dresses cannot be allowed,” one Instagram user commented.
“She might as well sell her body for doing these disgusting pics Sharam Kar aur Muslim not white girl [sic],” another wrote.
Let's have a look at some of the debate happening after her photo was being posted :
The people starting teaching others what Islam says:
Some people got hyper while others just left it as a matter between Sara and Allah:
Till now, Ms. Khan has not yet responded to the criticism, some of which claim she has forgotten that she is Muslim.
- Pakistan repatriates five more Afghan soldiers: ISPR10:01 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- PTI’s Ahsan Saleem defeats PML-N’s Tariq Subhni in Sialkot ...09:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- HBL launches WhatsApp Banking Services, powered by E Ocean08:59 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- PTI MPA Nazir Chohan arrested again on Shahzad Akbar’s complaint08:36 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- FM Qureshi arrives in Bahrain on two-day visit07:45 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali's colourful birthday celebrations go viral03:34 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new video with Danyal Zafar takes internet by storm03:03 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021