Actress Sara Khan draws ire for posting bikini photos
Some people said they did not like what she was wearing and that she was not a true Muslim adding that she is ‘not a white girl’.
As soon as the Bidaai actress posted the pictures the moral company on Instagram started pen downing their views about the actress and trolled her. Some even said her to change her religion.
“I think you forget you are Muslim… You change your religion [sic] because in Islam [sic]… these dresses cannot be allowed,” one Instagram user commented.
“She might as well sell her body for doing these disgusting pics Sharam Kar aur Muslim not white girl [sic],” another wrote.
Let's have a look at some of the debate happening after her photo was being posted :
The people starting teaching others what Islam says:
Some people got hyper while others just left it as a matter between Sara and Allah:
Till now, Ms. Khan has not yet responded to the criticism, some of which claim she has forgotten that she is Muslim.
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- 500-year-old mosque discovered in Pakistan’s capital (VIDEO)07:12 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn G-B into world-class ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021