PM Imran, Maldives President discuss challenges posed by coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan in his telephonic conversation with President of Maldives Ibrahim Mohamed Solih on Monday shared Pakistan's perspective on peace and security situation in South Asia.
He also underlined that the region needs peace and cooperation so that South Asian nations could realize their true economic potential.
Imran Khan reaffirmed Pakistan's desire to work with Maldives to strengthen beneficial cooperation in the region.
The two leaders also discussed the challenges posed by Covid-19.
Prime Minister reiterated his invitation to President of Maldives to visit Pakistan.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020