Senate passes Islamabad Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2018
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2018 bill was passed in the House.
The bill was moved by Senator Mohsin Aziz.
The bill is aimed to establish the Real Estate Regulatory authority for regulation and promotion of the real estate sector.
Two bills were introduced in the House.
They are: “The Torture and Custodial Death (Prevention and Punishment) Bill, 2020” and “The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (Amendment) Bill, 2020”.
The chair referred the bills to the standing committees concerned.
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PSL 6 to resume on June 1, announces PCB06:11 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran seeks Bill Gates’ help in combating climate change05:41 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021