Senate passes Islamabad Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2018
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2018 bill was passed in the House.
The bill was moved by Senator Mohsin Aziz.
The bill is aimed to establish the Real Estate Regulatory authority for regulation and promotion of the real estate sector.
Two bills were introduced in the House.
They are: “The Torture and Custodial Death (Prevention and Punishment) Bill, 2020” and “The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (Amendment) Bill, 2020”.
The chair referred the bills to the standing committees concerned.
- Qalandars, Gladiators and Kings fined for slow over-rates11:43 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Ex-top Indian security official urges Modi govt to open talks with ...11:27 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan closes Taftan border after outbreak of cronavirus in Iran11:21 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran urges world to become voice of resilient Kashmiri women for ...10:46 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada to become clear Democratic frontrunner for ...10:09 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019