Senate passes Islamabad Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2018
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2018 bill was passed in the House.
The bill was moved by Senator Mohsin Aziz.
The bill is aimed to establish the Real Estate Regulatory authority for regulation and promotion of the real estate sector.
Two bills were introduced in the House.
They are: “The Torture and Custodial Death (Prevention and Punishment) Bill, 2020” and “The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (Amendment) Bill, 2020”.
The chair referred the bills to the standing committees concerned.
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PTA to take an important decision on PUBG ban today12:49 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020