Protest against India, Modi's war mongering policies in London
The protesters were urging India to stop human rights violations and killings of innocent Kashmiris in Indian occupied Kashmir, grant right of self-determination to the people of Jammu and Kashmir and freedom to Sikh as Khalistan their independent state.
In this connection, a large number of protesters including Kashmiris, Sikhs, Dalits, women’s groups and human rights activists gathered outside Indian House and chanted slogans against India and Modi government.
The protesters were carrying placards inscribing slogans like India must stop Kashmir holocaust, India must end violence in occupied Kashmir.
The focus of the demonstrations was Narendra Modi, whose extreme Hindu right wing government was trying to turn India into an exclusively Hindu state run by upper caste Hindus at the cost of minorities.
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:45 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022