Australia beat Pakistan by 5-0
Eddie Ockenden opened the scoring in the 30th minute with a back-post deflection.
Chris Ciriello scored from a penalty corner in the 43rd minute to double the Kookaburras' advantage before goals to Chris Simpson, Trent Mitton and Flynn Ogilvie completed the rout.
Ogilvie scored with a tomahawk shot two minutes before full-time, around the same time Shafqat Rasool and Glenn Simpson were both shown green cards for separate offences either side of a yellow for Tim Deavin, whose robust challenge on Muhammad Umar Butta resulted in the Pakistani leaving the field with assistance.
Kookaburras assistant coach Nathan Eglington said the week-long series of matches was of huge benefit to the side.
"It's been great. We exposed up to 40 players initially and then some players went home, the senior squad stayed behind," Eglington said.
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan set 146 runs target for England in 5th T20I09:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022