Sindh appoints Imran Yaqoob as new Karachi police chief
KARACHI – The Sindh government Monday notified the appointment of Imran Yaqoob Minhas as the new Additional Inspector General of Police, Karachi.
The notification was issued by the Services, General, Administration, and Coordination Department.
The new police chief has replaced Ghulam Nabi Memon while it is yet to announce where former Karachi police chief has been transferred.
Before the latest responsibility, the new Karachi police had been serving as additional inspector general of police, special branch Sindh.
Minhad joined the civil service in 1999 in the 19th Common Course and he started his career in the Police Service of Pakistan (PSP) from Punjab. He has also been served in Sindh and Balochistan.
Karachi police to escort citizens withdrawing ... 11:06 AM | 11 Feb, 2021
KARACHI – The police in Sindh capital have decided to escort citizens who withdraw half a million or more cash ...
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PCB celebrates Babar Azam’s birthday in style (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Aqeel, Bilal, Amna win double crowns in Sapphire Open National Tennis10:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021