Amy Schumer staying in US despite promising to leave after Trump election
The actress who had made claims that she will either move to Spain or somewhere else if Donald Trump is elected to White House, said she was just joking when she said she’d leave the country if Donald Trump was elected president.
Amy had said that she may change her act because she will need to learn to speak Spanish.
"My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere," she said. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."
However, Tuesday morning she took to Instagram to inform fans she was staying in America.
Schumer noted she had also said she would move to London.
"First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news," she wrote on Instagram.
The star added in her lengthy post that she was grieving. "I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love..."
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021