Tahirul Qadri ‘won’t join PTI’s Raiwind march’
“Our decision is final. We are not going to Raiwind since the march could lead to unrest,” said Dr Qadri, the chairman of Pakistan Awami Tehreek.
PTI intends to take a protest rally towards the Sharif residence in Jati Umra, Rawindi.
Qadri expressed the fear that the participants could violate sanctity of life and property. Imran Khan yesterday invited all the opposition parties to join the march which the PTI is launching against the alleged corruption of the incumbent government.
He also stated that the date, earlier fixed for September 24, could be extended to allow other parties to take a decision on joining the rally.
The PTI chief also made it clear that his protest was not aimed at storming the house of ruling family, warning the government against use of force.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021