At least 2 killed in Karachi building collapse
KARACHI – At least two people have died and eight others injured after a multi-storey residential building collapsed in Karachi’s Korangi area on Thursday.
One of the victims was 15 years old, according to top doctor at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre.
All the injured were shifted to the hospitals.
The five-storey building was located near Rasheedia Masjid in Allah Wala Town, Korangi, police said.
Rescue workers were trying to pull more people out of the debris.
Personnel from the army's Engineering Corps also arrived at the location and cordoned off the area. A large crane has also been brought to the site to remove the rubble.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020