'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' thanks Edhi for looking after Indian 'Munni'
The Bajrangi Bhaijaan star said he would be extremely happy to greet Geeta in India while adding that she must be given a better life in future than she has in Pakistan. "Otherwise there is no point to bring her back in Pakistan," Khan was quoted in Indian media.
Deaf and mute Indian national Geeta has been stuck in Pakistan for around 13 years as she is unable to tell about her whereabouts in India.
However recently several Indian families have approached Indian High Commission in Islamabad claiming that she is their daughter. Which one of these claims is true still remains to be ascertained.
"Bajrangi Bhaijaan", featuring Indian superstars Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, rotates around the story of a mute young Pakistani girl - Munni- who ends up trapped in India and a character named Bajrangi Bhaijaan makes her return to homeland possible.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021